***********************************************

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I Wish

So I haven't written in a while - but right now I'm not even sure who actually reads this thing, so I could care less. . . .

But I'm going to do a list. A list of wishes. A list of things I've always wanted to do, but have never gotten the chance. A list of things I hope that I will someday be able to do. And a list of silly things that will never happen, but hey, I can wish, can't I?

1.) I wish these 'grown-up' decisions would never be. What happened to the hardest choice being which crayon to choose? Right now I'm being forced to make some tough decisions - and I don't appreciate it

2.) I wish I could go back in time. Back to where I went to my old school, lived at my old house, hung out with my old friends, and I didn't have to make hard decisions.

3.) I wish I could fly. If I could fly, I would go back to Nebraska. and I think it would be amazing to be soaring through the sky and look down and see all of these little cars driving on the freeway or something.

4.) I wish I could be more motivated. I only like to do things when I feel like doing them (which isn't necessarily often) For instance, right now, I really should be folding three loads of laundry, cleaning my room, or sweeping the hallway. So much for that . . ..

5.) I wish that someday, I will be happily married. I hope that my future husband is out there today, living his life for the Lord and keeping himself pure for me.

6.) I wish that I could drive. but no. I have to wait another year and a half before I can even get my permit! >:(

7.) I wish that I had a job. yes. that's not really what most teenagers want, but I want money and something do to. but once again, I have to wait another year for that one.

8.) I wish that I could go to a Vikings game before I die. I love the Vikings. and hey, I'm a Minnesota brat.

9.) I wish that there was an 'undo' button in life. for the stupid little things, like spilling the last glass of my favorite pop and for the bigger things, like saying something REALLY stupid to someone.

10.) I wish I was as perfect as I think myself to be

11.) I wish I had better feet and knees. dumb family genes...

12.) I wish I could be fearless.

13.) I wish that sometimes, you could wake up from the 'dream'. like when I moved last summer. For the longest time, I thought I would wake up, and everything would be back to normal.

14.) I wish I knew more kids my age that weren't rich and snotty. bleh.

15.) I wish I never become one of those kids that are rich and snotty.

16.) I wish I could live a life for the Lord and glorify and honor him in all that I do.

17.) I wish that I could have a golden retriever puppy.

18.) I wish that my cat would never die.

19.) I wish to someday become a teacher.

20.) I wish that someday, I look back on this blog, and check off every one of these. ya right.

21.) I wish my best friend and I could be best friends forever :)


I'm sure I'll add more later. but that's it for now, folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment