***********************************************

Friday, April 23, 2010

The FIRST post :)

Short. Sweet. Simple.
That's what makes a good blog post. I've read a lot of blogs, but my favorite definitely aren't the ones that are stretched out to the ends of this earth. So I'll try to keep this as short as possible. Especially because I have a *certain* older sister of mine who is begging me to get on this dumb computer :)
I've never really blogged before, although I do like writing - just not enough to make it my profession someday. Anyways. about me. I have 3 siblings. My older brother, Kyle, who's in college somewhere in Wisconsin, my older sister, Kelly, who's a junior in HS (she's going to the same school I am), and my younger sister, Kari, who's in that horrible stage of dramatic 5th grade. I've been blessed with 2 amazing parents who are still married after 19 some years - which is a rarity nowadays :) My dad is a Chaplain in the Air Force and my Mom is a teacher at the big Christian School that I go to. I move a lot because of my dad's job, but I'll write about the stories from all of those moves later :)
That's my family. The people who I live with everyday, the people I eat with. The people I love <3 I'm entirely blessed by my LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ to have these people in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment